The Plumbing Mall Shipping Department double checks all outgoing shipments to insure that shipments are complete, undamaged, and adequately packed before leaving our warehouse. In the unlikely event that you receive missing, damaged, incorrect, or defective merchandise, please contact us at 888-595-1122 within 30 days of receipt.
Our Returns Policy has been developed to allow the return of merchandise when necessary to serve our customers, but to discourage returning of merchandise due to incorrect ordering, "trial" purchasing (ordering and returning items just to try them out), etc. These policies help keep 'unnecessary costs of doing business' from adversely affecting our pricing structure.
- Items are eligible for return within 30 days of receipt (exceptions may apply).
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable, and items shipped as "free shipping" will have those charges deducted from any refundable amount. (Please see our shipping policy for more details).
- All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.*
- All returns should be insured. We cannot be held responsible for products that are damaged or lost by the shipping company.
- All returns must be in the original packaging including the box.
CUSTOMER RESPONSIBILITY UPON RECEIPT
Customers should inspect their packages upon delivery. Open all boxes and check for missing or damaged parts. If there is obvious external damage, please call us or note that there appears to be damage on the shipper's "proof of delivery" paperwork. Products should be unpacked and inspected, and any concealed damage or missing items should be reported within 48 hours of receipt. If the product has shipping damage, notify us within 48 hours of receipt.
- Upon discovering that a return will have to be processed for any reason, contact us at 1-888-595-1122 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MANUFACTURER DEFECTS
- We are distributors for products that are made by various manufacturers. We do not manufacture any product in our facilities.
- All warranties will be handled through the manufacturer per their warranty policy. Copies of the warranty policies for most of the manufacturers we represent are available.
- In some cases the manufacturer may request that we assist them in the replacement process. In these cases, we are happy to provide any necessary assistance.
- If you choose to return a defective product for credit/refund, rather than replacing it, our standard return policies will take effect, which may include restocking fees, repayment of "free shipping" fees, and return shipping fees.
- Contact us with any questions relating to correct warranty procedures: 888-595-1122 or email@example.com.
- DAMAGED OR MISSING PRODUCTS
- If the products were damaged in shipping, see the next section below.
- If products were missing from your order, we must be notified within 48 hours of receipt. Once incorrect product count (usually by shipping weight) is confirmed, we will ship the completion of your order by our preferred method. Charges for expedited shipping methods will be the responsibility of the customer.
- PRODUCTS DAMAGED IN SHIPPING
- Notify us within 2 business days of shipping damages.
- If there is external damage, please make sure you note on the shipper's "proof of delivery" that the product appears to be damaged. In some cases, it may be necessary for you to place the claim with the carrier.
- We cannot "replace" an item damaged in shipping until the shipper credit has been applied.
- RETURNS FOR ANY OTHER REASON
- Contact us for details on handling returns.
- Note the section "Items that are not subject to return" below.
- Restocking fees* may apply.
- APPLICATION OF CREDIT FOR RETURNED MERCHANDISE
- We must physically receive returns before issuing a refund or applying credit.
- Refunds will be issued by the same method as the original payment. Once a product is received in our warehouse, we will inspect the item and issue a credit less any applicable restocking fee** and original unpaid shipping charges.
ITEMS THAT ARE NOT SUBJECT TO RETURN
- Special order items.
- Items shipped outside the United States. (Please see our International Shipping Policy under Shipping Policies).
- Items that are not listed on our website with published pricing are considered special order and are not returnable.
- Electrical parts and parts for sanitary fixtures (toilets, toilet seats, pumps, etc.).
- Products that have been installed, used, or refurbished. This includes the application of power to any electrical item or introduction of liquid to any hydraulic product.
- Items stated as nonreturnable on our website
- Items that were shipped by freight (tractor-trailor).
- Items that were made-to-order, cut-to-size, or in any way modified from its original "factory" state.
There are substantial costs involved with processing and shipping products. These costs are multiplied when dealing with returned products. Restocking fees help defray these costs and discourage "frivolous" ordering and reordering, which affects our ability to offer the pricing, product, and quality of service that our customers have come to expect.